Jonathan, Katrina & Soren

Jonathan, Katrina & Soren
Jon and Katrina were married in May 2008. We live in Houston, TX. Katrina graduated from Utah State and plays the "SugaMama" role as Jon continues with his studies at U of H. We love getting lost and having all sorts of crazy adventures. Jon is nice and Katrina is honest. :) We are first time parents to Soren Idrios. He has bulldog cheeks! These are our stories.

Jon, my love!

Jon, my love!

Jon likes...

Soren!
Katrina
Math
Mario Kart
Monopoly
Longboarding
English papers... :)
Fringe
Funny Things
Wearing shorts on the weekends
Taco Night
His t-shirts with or without holes and
College Football


Katrina

Katrina

Kat Likes...

Soren Idrios
Sharky
EspaƱol
HGTV
Making dinner
Cuddling on the "SofaSac"
Hiking and Camping
Fruit Snacks
Hugs
Not having eye infections.
Lists :)
Crafting?
and JON of course!




Powered by Blogger.

11 September 2008

HUGE UPDATE COMING!!

Okay, for anyone who may still be checking this pathetic blog wanna-be...

We are starting the huge update!

I will be participating in time travel, it's very dangerous and the whole process is very risky, but it works and I can take you with me!

We shall start on May 28th, 2008 and travel up at high velocity rates until our "past selves" meet up with our "future selves" and become our "present selves". Did that make sense to you? Yeah, me neither. :)

Basically, I want to catch everybody up on what's been going on in our lives! I'm going to start with May and pick out the big stuff through the past 3-ish months until we are on the same page again! It will take place in bits though, over the next week or so.

You and I know that this is the blog-marathon event of the year! Don't miss out!

4 comments:

Jessica A said...

Nice blog. We will stay tuned for the blast from the past.

Liz said...

Welcome back to "NORMAL" life.
I love you!!!
Mommy

Liz said...

Sure you are going to start posting.
You are just yanking our chains...
XOXOXOXOXOX
:O}

si tu veux said...

Katrina and Jon,

Love the new look to your page. And yes, once and a while I find my way to your blog to just see if you are still out there. It will be fun to hear about what you have been doing. Thanks for not quitting (from someone who is having a hard time starting.) Love you, stacie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...