Jonathan, Katrina & Soren

Jonathan, Katrina & Soren
Jon and Katrina were married in May 2008. We live in Houston, TX. Katrina graduated from Utah State and plays the "SugaMama" role as Jon continues with his studies at U of H. We love getting lost and having all sorts of crazy adventures. Jon is nice and Katrina is honest. :) We are first time parents to Soren Idrios. He has bulldog cheeks! These are our stories.

Jon, my love!

Jon, my love!

Jon likes...

Soren!
Katrina
Math
Mario Kart
Monopoly
Longboarding
English papers... :)
Fringe
Funny Things
Wearing shorts on the weekends
Taco Night
His t-shirts with or without holes and
College Football


Katrina

Katrina

Kat Likes...

Soren Idrios
Sharky
EspaƱol
HGTV
Making dinner
Cuddling on the "SofaSac"
Hiking and Camping
Fruit Snacks
Hugs
Not having eye infections.
Lists :)
Crafting?
and JON of course!




Powered by Blogger.

25 September 2008

After the Honeymoon....

Jon and I had a wonderful summer. He kept on working hard and I did an internship with Beneficial Financial Group. It was the best job I ever had, I have never cried on my last day of work from anywhere, but I cried all the home on the trax train. I know it's pathetic, but I really loved my job. We also spent our summer trying to play as much as possible. Here are some pictures from hiking with our friends, the Coopers!










We also went into the Uintahs with my Dad, Wyatt, and Martin. It was Jon's first time up King's Peak. Luckily for me, I hit my "wall" before we got to Anderson's Pass. It made the last hour of boulder climbing quite enjoyable. It was a really great trip. Martin kicked everyone's butt.







Habitat for Humanity is a great foundation. We went to a charity black tie ball at the Capitol Building. Okay, so we knew about 4 days before that we were going to go. Renting a tux is a fairly easy process but trying to find a modest formal for someone older than 15 that won't pay more than 50 bucks is truly a feat. I found one though and we had a great time with everyone from Envision Lending Group. I especially enjoyed the moments when Jon and I were the only ones on the dance floor! It felt like Junior Prom all over again.




Next update... "Katrina wins Monopoly against the money master", "Lost on the 4th of July", "The Galbraiths go to the zoo and turn into turtles", and "Camping in the house!"

5 comments:

Liz said...

The two of you are so cute and you did have a great summer. But, talk about an amazing apartment with the BEST landlords. :O) I love the pictures, I have not seen any of them before. You look radiant all dressed up for the black tie event.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Love you both,
MOM

LeShel said...

Way fun update. It's great to see all the stuff that's kept you busy. Love you!

si tu veux said...

Katrina, you make following your blog life so fun. I can't wait for all the updates. Keep having fun. Your beautiful and I am so happy for you both. Love you.

It"s me said...

You two look so happy! I love all of the pictures! You also sound so super busy! How fun!

rerah968 said...

I noticed you didn't include any pictures of Chris or I..how rude!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...