Jonathan, Katrina & Soren

Jonathan, Katrina & Soren
Jon and Katrina were married in May 2008. We live in Houston, TX. Katrina graduated from Utah State and plays the "SugaMama" role as Jon continues with his studies at U of H. We love getting lost and having all sorts of crazy adventures. Jon is nice and Katrina is honest. :) We are first time parents to Soren Idrios. He has bulldog cheeks! These are our stories.

Jon, my love!

Jon, my love!

Jon likes...

Soren!
Katrina
Math
Mario Kart
Monopoly
Longboarding
English papers... :)
Fringe
Funny Things
Wearing shorts on the weekends
Taco Night
His t-shirts with or without holes and
College Football


Katrina

Katrina

Kat Likes...

Soren Idrios
Sharky
EspaƱol
HGTV
Making dinner
Cuddling on the "SofaSac"
Hiking and Camping
Fruit Snacks
Hugs
Not having eye infections.
Lists :)
Crafting?
and JON of course!




Powered by Blogger.

12 August 2010

Randalls and Kroger 8/11

Another good day at the store with my new hobby. This week I wanted to start saving on food items for Katrina and I. Hoping that it will help us save more money this month and for the future. Yesterday the 11th, Kroger and Randalls came out with their weekly ads. With a few hours of looking through the ads and some blogs that I have been studying I decided to give them a try. The first photo was a mix of both stores and we were able to get a few items at each one for a total of 33 items. The total cost of this items before tax was $79.88. I was able to use coupons to get the total down to $15.14. :) I hope you can see that we got 8 boxes of cereal, 5 boxes of Nature Valley bars, 2 boxes of fruit by the foot, 2 boxes of Gushers, 8 cans of Progresso Soup, 2 bags of chex, 2 bags of Gardetto's, 3 things of Sunny D, and 1 can of Pringles.






I came home with my items with mix emotions. I had planned on some of the items to be less, but found out some new rules at Kroger. At Randalls I forgot to get a little more of one item to get back some money but I forgot to purchase them. After going through I figured that I would try something else. So I went back to Randalls and was able to get 11 more items that would have cost me $34.39. I only paid $2.68 and I received $5.50 back for next week of for anything else that I want at their store. So I made $2.82 just trying it again to redeem myself. This photo shows 5 boxes of Fiber One bars, 2 boxes of Gushers, 2 boxes of Fruit by the Foot, and 2 things of Sweet Moments.

I added the two trips together to see my total out of pocket cost. For the 44 items in total I would have paid before tax $114.27 and I only paid $17.82 after tax. Keep in mind that I did receive $5.50 for my next purchase at Randalls. :)

3 comments:

LeShel said...

Very nice! I know my CVS and Walgreens trips were happy. I can't believe the deals you got at the grocery store! You ROCK

Liz said...

WOW, can you keep this up and go to school and be a new daddy?

McCall said...

Wow! That's what I call shopping!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...