Jonathan, Katrina & Soren

Jonathan, Katrina & Soren
Jon and Katrina were married in May 2008. We live in Houston, TX. Katrina graduated from Utah State and plays the "SugaMama" role as Jon continues with his studies at U of H. We love getting lost and having all sorts of crazy adventures. Jon is nice and Katrina is honest. :) We are first time parents to Soren Idrios. He has bulldog cheeks! These are our stories.

Jon, my love!

Jon, my love!

Jon likes...

Soren!
Katrina
Math
Mario Kart
Monopoly
Longboarding
English papers... :)
Fringe
Funny Things
Wearing shorts on the weekends
Taco Night
His t-shirts with or without holes and
College Football


Katrina

Katrina

Kat Likes...

Soren Idrios
Sharky
EspaƱol
HGTV
Making dinner
Cuddling on the "SofaSac"
Hiking and Camping
Fruit Snacks
Hugs
Not having eye infections.
Lists :)
Crafting?
and JON of course!




Powered by Blogger.

11 August 2010

CVS Is Wonderful!!!

I love couponing. Once again we were able to get diapers for way cheap. I love it. As you can see we purchase 2 razors, two Dulcolax Balance, 1 Shave Gel, Q-tips, 2 jumbo packs of diapers 40 ct each, and 2 wipes 216 ct each. (We also got Xtra detergent, but I forgot to include it in the picture.) The total would have cost us $95.28 without tax and it only cost us $7.16 with tax. And the best part is that we got $11 back for next week and one of the razor is a mail in rebate which will give us $8.97 back. In other words we spent $7.16 and made $19.97 for a grand total for $12.81 made this week. :)



I always like to break down the purchases for you. I think its fun. Katrina first purchased one 3 blade Razor for $9.99 and paid $1.05. Second she purchased 1 Dulcolax Balance for $12.99 and paid only $1.99 for it. Her last purchase was 1 jumbo pack of diapers, 1 baby wipe, and 1 thing of Q-tipps for a total of $23.07 and only paid $1.30. After all this her total out of pocket was $4.34 and she got $4.00 back for next week. We also used her razor receipt for the mail in rebate for full purchase price of $8.97. My first purchase was 1 razor and 1 shave gel for a total of $13.98 and paid a total of $0.00. I love free. My second purchase was 1 Dulcolax Balance and 1 Xtra Detergent for a total of $16.08 and paid only $0.10. :) My last purchase was 1 diaper and 1 baby wipe for a total of $20.19 and only paid $2.72. This brings my total to $2.82 and I received $7 dollars back for next week.

Our boy scout is going to have so many diapers.

1 comment:

Mike said...

We need to get Amy going on this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...