Jonathan, Katrina & Soren

Jonathan, Katrina & Soren
Jon and Katrina were married in May 2008. We live in Houston, TX. Katrina graduated from Utah State and plays the "SugaMama" role as Jon continues with his studies at U of H. We love getting lost and having all sorts of crazy adventures. Jon is nice and Katrina is honest. :) We are first time parents to Soren Idrios. He has bulldog cheeks! These are our stories.

Jon, my love!

Jon, my love!

Jon likes...

Soren!
Katrina
Math
Mario Kart
Monopoly
Longboarding
English papers... :)
Fringe
Funny Things
Wearing shorts on the weekends
Taco Night
His t-shirts with or without holes and
College Football


Katrina

Katrina

Kat Likes...

Soren Idrios
Sharky
EspaƱol
HGTV
Making dinner
Cuddling on the "SofaSac"
Hiking and Camping
Fruit Snacks
Hugs
Not having eye infections.
Lists :)
Crafting?
and JON of course!




Powered by Blogger.

15 July 2009

May 27th to July 15th. (I'll never get that month and a half-ish back.

To say that a lot has happened since my last post would be both the epitome of truth and a baldfaced lie. (not sure how this works, but it does)

I'm done with summer training... POR FIN! And Jon and I are "semi-officially" moved in.

"Officially" because we are all our crap is in the same place. =apartment.

"Semi" because our crap is all over the place! =mess.

I would not venture to bore you with details about my summer training. I will write as detail-less as possible. It was hard. I was stressed out and busy and tired from 5am to 1am. Sleep happened sometimes in between those hours. I co-taught the "zoo", so named for a good reason. That' s it.

Jon appeared with Taylor practically 2 days early and that left me both psyched and stunned trying to figure out how they got to Houston so fast.

We had a fun time with "Tayman" (he slept on our sofa-sack). We played poker, went to the beach and the guys had plenty (but I'm sure, not enough) of Jack in the Box.

I have only finished putting together the kitchen. Hence, we are still missing pictures of the rest of our apartment. When I finish this post I am headed to the bedroom to either nap or clean it up. I think I'll flip a coin to decide.

This is my last week off for basically the next two years, so I am trying to use it wisely.

Ya saben.... Aqui estan las fotos-->

9 comments:

LeShel said...

hooray for updates so I know where you live. I have no doubt I will sleep better at night knowing you've got a mighty crab to watch over you!

I love the kitchen although with your schedule I'd be surprised if you spent much time in it :) (I say this with love, I just remember Kjel and I didn't take to the kitchen in the first few years of our marriage.)

I can't wait to see more of your place but I do hope when you flipped the coin in landed on the side that said, "take a nap."

Amy said...

wow what an adventure!
enjoy your week off!

si tu veux said...

THRILLED to hear from you, and thanks for the pics. Miss you guys already. Wish I could come visit.... hugs your way, and prayers that all will be well.

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

looks like you had a fun drive?!? wow! hope you are doing well and good luck with your job!

Liz said...

Love the photos, thanks for posting. I think I will use those ones with all the mess and boxes to rent the basement out! :O)
Love you and miss you tons!
XOXOXOXOXOX

It"s me said...

I am glad you two are together again! Hope the new place is great!

suzie said...

My goodness, you have been in a whirlwind. Hope you enjoyed your time off. The apartment complex looks nice, hope you get time to swim in your pool and relax in the jacuzzi.
Good luck with everything!

si tu veux said...

Hey....Hope you are doing well. Love you and miss you! ♥

si tu veux said...

Love the new Thanksgiving backdrop...yeah. Miss you. Hope you are doing well, and hope to hear a bit about your adventures soon. love you.

stacie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...