Jonathan, Katrina & Soren

Jonathan, Katrina & Soren
Jon and Katrina were married in May 2008. We live in Houston, TX. Katrina graduated from Utah State and plays the "SugaMama" role as Jon continues with his studies at U of H. We love getting lost and having all sorts of crazy adventures. Jon is nice and Katrina is honest. :) We are first time parents to Soren Idrios. He has bulldog cheeks! These are our stories.

Jon, my love!

Jon, my love!

Jon likes...

Soren!
Katrina
Math
Mario Kart
Monopoly
Longboarding
English papers... :)
Fringe
Funny Things
Wearing shorts on the weekends
Taco Night
His t-shirts with or without holes and
College Football


Katrina

Katrina

Kat Likes...

Soren Idrios
Sharky
EspaƱol
HGTV
Making dinner
Cuddling on the "SofaSac"
Hiking and Camping
Fruit Snacks
Hugs
Not having eye infections.
Lists :)
Crafting?
and JON of course!




Powered by Blogger.

01 December 2008

No blogging

Just a friendly notice that I will most likely not be blogging until after the 15th. Graduation is coming up and finals are the last thing I am going to let get in the way of getting out of here! That is all. See you soon.

10 comments:

si tu veux said...

i hear you. i think i should take your example seriously. i am up doing FINAL projects, needed a mind break, or maybe my broken mind is needing ....who know. i can't think. so, thanks for the notice.

clarissa thought my finals, were funerals. that is what she heard. so if your finals feel a bit like funerals....ouch. i am not sure where that was going.

maybe we need some funeral potatoes to keep us going through finals. or prayer. that works too.

love you katrina. i am going to get back to work now. and GET IT DONE. take care. xoxoxxx ♥♥♥

word verification is

musnacko: i think i must have a snack now. (do i seem brainwashed), okay, i'm off, ...

si tu veux said...

thank goodness for blog owner approval. i am not sure that you should post that last comment. maybe it is funny, maybe not. you decide. let jon vote....okay, i really am off to study. ♥

LeShel said...

look you at you with your priorities all figured out.
keep your head in the books and when it's over come up for air.
don't waste your time blogging though, you should go out to eat with your husband!

Katrina said...

I don't think it's priorities necessarily. I counldn't care less about finals or my grades. I guess I care a little, but mostly Jon and I need to get moving! He needs his office back and no more online classes. But yes, LeShel we should go out to eat! And also, good luck to anyone else gearing up to do final tests and/or projects!

It"s me said...

GOOD LUCK with Everything! See you back on blogger sometime soon!

April said...

Katrina and Stacie good luck with your finals! I've enjoyed your bloggs

si tu veux said...

hey...it's after the 15. just thought i would let ya know. Love you. I really enjoyed laughing,...and crying a bit, with you at Sheris. You are one beautiful woman. Thanks for loving me and my family. Katrina. You are amazing. And Jon is pretty great too. Glad you have each other.

oh, and merry christmas. I just decided that my comments will be my Christmas Greetings this year. Why not?

Liz said...

The 15th of WHAT?

Amy said...

Where are you? ... ?

si tu veux said...

hey katrina....i just thought i would check in....are you okay????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...