Jonathan, Katrina & Soren

Jonathan, Katrina & Soren
Jon and Katrina were married in May 2008. We live in Houston, TX. Katrina graduated from Utah State and plays the "SugaMama" role as Jon continues with his studies at U of H. We love getting lost and having all sorts of crazy adventures. Jon is nice and Katrina is honest. :) We are first time parents to Soren Idrios. He has bulldog cheeks! These are our stories.

Jon, my love!

Jon, my love!

Jon likes...

Soren!
Katrina
Math
Mario Kart
Monopoly
Longboarding
English papers... :)
Fringe
Funny Things
Wearing shorts on the weekends
Taco Night
His t-shirts with or without holes and
College Football


Katrina

Katrina

Kat Likes...

Soren Idrios
Sharky
EspaƱol
HGTV
Making dinner
Cuddling on the "SofaSac"
Hiking and Camping
Fruit Snacks
Hugs
Not having eye infections.
Lists :)
Crafting?
and JON of course!




Powered by Blogger.

02 May 2008


FINALLY I'M HOME!!

I can't begin to describe how blissful it is to be home. I took my last final on Monday morning, with a migraine headache. I actually think I did better because of the migraine! And classes were done with.

I went home and crashed until one of my roommates flung open the door at 4 pm telling me that I needed to "shake the lead out". I wanted to shake her. She left and I went back to my dungeon hoping my head would stop pounding so I could pack my room!

Suddenly the door creaked open again and I thought, "I'm really going to shake her this time if she disturbs me again." It wasn't my roommate, but Jon pumped and ready to pack my stuff for me so I could get home. He's really a knight, a knight for hire if you need him to pack for you! He was done in a very short time, (not that I have a lot of stuff, but still very impressive) and got me some vitamin c. I slept that night (finally). And was ready to go the next day when my dad's truck arrived.

I am now home and so ready to get married, especially because all the planning is done!

The thing about being at school was that I was busy all day and Jon and I just got to talk to each other at night on the phone. Now that I am home, Jon works a lot! Okay, not really... I'm just beside myself with free free time!

But no one can argue that it doesn't feel great to come home... and if they try I shall offer them a semester like the one Jon and I just had.
WELCOME HOME... ME!

3 comments:

Liz said...

We are glad that you are home and that this semester is over. Your next and last semester; you and Jon will not be apart, but celebrating your life together. What a beautiful thought.
We love you!
Dad and Mom
XOXOXOXOXOX

Mike said...

I'm glad you got your semester over with and are home again. Enjoy May it is going to go so fast! We got your wedding announcement in the mail today. I love it!

It"s me said...

Thank heavens school is out for the summer! Yea for you! Your wedding is coming up fast and before you know it the big day will be here! Remember I would love to do your nails... just let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...