Jonathan, Katrina & Soren

Jonathan, Katrina & Soren
Jon and Katrina were married in May 2008. We live in Houston, TX. Katrina graduated from Utah State and plays the "SugaMama" role as Jon continues with his studies at U of H. We love getting lost and having all sorts of crazy adventures. Jon is nice and Katrina is honest. :) We are first time parents to Soren Idrios. He has bulldog cheeks! These are our stories.

Jon, my love!

Jon, my love!

Jon likes...

Soren!
Katrina
Math
Mario Kart
Monopoly
Longboarding
English papers... :)
Fringe
Funny Things
Wearing shorts on the weekends
Taco Night
His t-shirts with or without holes and
College Football


Katrina

Katrina

Kat Likes...

Soren Idrios
Sharky
EspaƱol
HGTV
Making dinner
Cuddling on the "SofaSac"
Hiking and Camping
Fruit Snacks
Hugs
Not having eye infections.
Lists :)
Crafting?
and JON of course!




Powered by Blogger.

04 May 2011

May Day!

We've been up to a "few" things.
However, I don't excuse myself for not blogging as we have had a lot going on!
I have a new job... Jon's finished another semester of school... Soren's popping out poop and TEETH fast enough we can barely keep track of him!
In fact, Soren just starting whining for my attention... so I'm off.

Love to everyone!

Enjoy a few pics (the ones Soren gave me time to upload)


3 comments:

Liz said...

Soren, grandma wants more photos! Please, do not cry and need mommy until she is done with all her downloads. Glad you LOVE to swim.
XOXOXOX :O) ♥♥♥

LeShel said...

i thought seeing pictures would be such a happy thing. now i just miss him even more.

Liz said...

I thought the water was yellow: only today looking at this on my new computer screen does it show the tub and that yellow is his bath mat. HA, ha, ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...