Jonathan, Katrina & Soren

Jonathan, Katrina & Soren
Jon and Katrina were married in May 2008. We live in Houston, TX. Katrina graduated from Utah State and plays the "SugaMama" role as Jon continues with his studies at U of H. We love getting lost and having all sorts of crazy adventures. Jon is nice and Katrina is honest. :) We are first time parents to Soren Idrios. He has bulldog cheeks! These are our stories.

Jon, my love!

Jon, my love!

Jon likes...

Soren!
Katrina
Math
Mario Kart
Monopoly
Longboarding
English papers... :)
Fringe
Funny Things
Wearing shorts on the weekends
Taco Night
His t-shirts with or without holes and
College Football


Katrina

Katrina

Kat Likes...

Soren Idrios
Sharky
EspaƱol
HGTV
Making dinner
Cuddling on the "SofaSac"
Hiking and Camping
Fruit Snacks
Hugs
Not having eye infections.
Lists :)
Crafting?
and JON of course!




Powered by Blogger.

19 February 2009

Jan gets her butt kicked.

I must say these first few weeks of February have January running with tail between legs! Feb is kicking Jans butt! I got to start off the month by visiting family! It's been Kiki World Tour '09 for me with a visit first to VA with Mike and Amy and then to WI for the Gotbergs.

I love visiting family! It was one of the best vacations ever. I have adorable nieces and nephews. And I have to admit they really love me which makes me feel pretty cool. We had so much fun just doing everyday stuff. Amy asked me, "Is there anything here that you want to see that you can't do or see in Utah?" "YOU! silly" I replied. Just being apart of my sisters daily routine for a few days each was a wonderful blessing.

I must say I am feeling especially grateful to have a family member who works for Skywest. Without her, none of this would be possible. I'm a buddy!

For a complete play-by-play of my trips see LeShel's blog or if you can, login to Amy's and check it out!

What a bittersweet trip! I was fortunate enough to be able to hide my tears in airports with strangers. I am still feeling confused on what my true emotion is! Happy to be home or Sad to have left! I'm sure it will always be some sort of mixture. Better to have made more memories, than never to have visited at all, I say! Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and especially for families. I am glad I am part of an eternal family!

Love You All!


7 comments:

Liz said...

I am not sure what is more frightening, Carsen's hair or you and Isaak's faces. Way to pull some good ones.

si tu veux said...

Katrina; Cry it out. Having to leave family going both directions hurts in the middle. And you are definitely in the middle of a triangle...You know what they say about the Bermuda Triangle.

Glad you made the trip. Happy for you, and sad they are far away. I talk to Suzie twice a day...at least. And I am her biggest blog stalker. So you see, silly, crying is sometimes the ONLY solution.

Looks like you had a blast. From all directions... Thanks for sharing.

PS: You are one of Clarissa's favs too. She blog rolled you. I thought it was sweet. Ant Kiki. Cute. If you can't get into hers PLEASE tell me. I will have her send you an invite. It is mainly her way of communications, in between txtng...her friend in Hawaii, and Nat Nat.

WV:
eivol - the emotion of leaving loved ones...hmmmm


Love and Hugs. ♥ XOXOXXX

suzie said...

I love visiting, but I hate leaving. You are so right, it is very bittersweet. You are much stronger than I; I usually am the sobbing-like-crazy-lady at the airport that everyone stares at! My poor Natalie, each time we drive, when we leave she will cry herself to sleep. So sad! But, I absolutely get what you said about better to have made the memories than not have visited. Looks and sounds like you had a ton of fun.
When do you leave for Houston?

LeShel said...

who sneeked on your blog and posted?

Katrina said...

Suzie, we'll be in Houston in June.

Leshel, it must have been some sort of obligation monster! :)

Loves!

McCall said...

Hey! I am a blog stalker. Hope you are still a striver!!

Meredith said...

Hey! Glad you said hi! I love being able to fine people on blogs that I haven't talked to in forever. My husband wants to move to Texas... how do you like it? Stop by the good ol' blog anytime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...